Adds various features to the Lollipop+ lockscreen. Works 100% on AOSP and CM, could work on other ROMs as long as they don't modify the lockscreen too much.
Currently only tweaks the lock pattern view, but more features will be added in the future.
- Change pattern colors
- Change dot size
- Change line width
- Stroke and/or dash dots
- Dash line
- Blur line and dots with several blur types
- Change clear timeout
- Change several animation timings
- Change animation interpolators
- Disable clipping
- Set rainbow shaders. Why not.
- Marshmallow compatibility!
- Header-based Settings
- Add: Switch to disable tweaking of specific input type
- Add: Different rainbow shader types
- Add: Changeable animation interpolator
- Add: Line stroke / dash
- Add: Clipping deactivation of preview pattern
- Fix: Wrong regular color in preview pattern - did nobody notice that?
- Fix: Prefs file unreadable by Xposed. Was a bit of a torture fixing that.
- Fix: Rainbow shader occasionally not working
- Change: Replaced checkboxes with switches
- Change: Changed theme to device default
- Change: Made everything safer with try-catch. If something breaks, the other tweaks are still being applied.
- Change: Some more huge code refactoring
- Add: Option to toggle debug log
- Add: Option to toggle automatic settings reload
- Fix: Settings not applied immediately
- Fix: Unit Converter menu item not visible in landscape mode
- Change: Replaced mail with xda in AboutActivity
- Change: Changed some strings
- Change: Some internal code