This module allows you to use several features introduced in Android N on you Lollipop and Marshmallow device.
IMPORTANT: Read here about the future of the module.
The builds available in the installer are outdated. Snapshots and additional information about them can be found here.
Currently supported features are:
- New notifications and quick settings
- New recents design
- Settings dashboard subtitles
- Quick Switch (Double-tap recents to switch to last app)
- Use recents button to navigate through recents
This module is intended to work on near-AOSP devices and won't work properly on ROMs that heavily modify code the module touched (Samsung & LG stock ROMs for example)
Have a look at the support thread to see what will be supported in the next versions and what's impossible to implement. There you can also find snapshots of the next version.
- New notification design
- New status bar header design
- New Recents design
- More double-tap fixes
- Use recents button to
- return to last app
- return to current app
- navigate through recents
- Option to restart SystemUI
- App theme switch
- About screen in app
- Option to force english app language
- Dutch, Farsi, French, Korean, Polish, Russian, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese translation
- Fixed double-tap recents - again.
- Fixed settings tile fix
- Removed print tile summary (was huge performance issue)
- Romanian translation
- App icon
- Settings UI
- Options to disable tweaks
- Debug log option
- Double-tapping recents should now be working
- Fix for combined "Sounds & notifications" tile
- Moved strings to proper strings.xml files
- Italian, Slovak, German, Chinese, Portugese, Spanish translations