NFC LockScreenOff Enabler
Note: You may be required to uninstall the old version first, as the signatures have changed.
The module enables NFC when the screen is on, whether the device is locked or not, or when the screen is completely off.
This module also provides tag lost support, 3rd party apps can detect when the device is removed off of an NFC tag (thanks to madfish73 for the patch).
- Change NFC behavior according to screen/lock state.
- Tag lost support, to add support to your application, make a receiver for the intent android.nfc.action.TAG_LOST.
- Toggle specific NFC related sounds.
- Unlock your device using NFC. Set some tags as authorized tags and use them to unlock your device (you need to have NFC while the screen is off).
Any Android 4.0+ with NFC. If your device doesn't seem to be compatible, report the problem in the support thread or raise an issue on Github.
Please make sure that the module is enabled and Xposed is properly installed.
- qwerty12 for the original module.
- madfish73 for tag lost support.
- MohammadAG for NFC unlocking and sound toggling.
- sleavitt for 4.1 fixes and Samsung TecTile support.
- vrthe1 for HTC One support.
- shantanugoel for adding support for adding KitKat support.
- ns130291 for adding support for other NFC tag types.
- Niek Haarman for his ListViewAnimations library.
- Roman Nurik for his UndoBar implementation.
- All the translators listed below
- qhq (Chinese / 简体中文)
- liveasx (Chinese / 汉语)
- Update module for an upcoming version of Xposed
- HTC One (M8) / Sense 6 support.
- Fixed regression in 220.127.116.11: if screen is off but device is unlocked, using a tag won't wake it up.
- Don't attempt to unlock screen if already unlocked, this removes the unlock sound while unlocked
- Presence timeout disabled on KitKat, may never be enabled again due to technical difficulties.
- Fixed screen not waking up on KitKat; KitKat removed the code that does that.
- Fixed KitKat support.
- KitKat support by shantanugoel
- New Chinese translation by qhq.
- Support for most if not all common NFC tags by ns130291,
- Remove logcat errors if you're not on an LG G2.
- HTC One support by vrthe1.
- Chinese translation by liveasx.
- Tasker/Llama support, visit support thread for instructions.
- Android 4.1 fixes by sleavitt.
- Samsung TecTile support by sleavitt.
- Fixed regression in 1.9.3: adding tags causes a crash.
- New icon.
- Option to disable icon in launcher.
- Added tag delete undo.
- Experimental LG G2 support.
- Fixed an issue where the dialog would crash on an API level less than 17
- NFC tag lost support.
- New UI.
- NFC Unlocking.
- Disable NFC sounds.
- And more, see description for features.