Tired of having the R icon in the notification bar instead of showing the connection speed? Do you have a mobile plan that allows you to use it in certain countries like you were at home? Do you want to enjoy roaming in certain countries/networks but don't want to allow roaming everywhere?
Then this app is for you.
This started as a personal project for something that I needed myself but decided to make it a proper app for everyone to enjoy.
What this app allows you to do is:
- Allow national roaming on virtual networks (to get rid of the R icon when being home)
- Force phone into roaming mode on domestic networks that aren't the home network.
- Add on which specific networks you want to allow roaming
- Add in which countries you want to allow roaming (this will allow roaming on all the networks in those countries)
- Dual-SIM support with separate rules for both SIMs.
What this app doesn't do is just hide the R icon and show the connection speed.
If you add your current network or country when being abroad, you are roaming and it is your own responsibility to keep your phonebill in check.
- New UI with material design
- Improved Dual-SIM support
- Import/Export support of network/country lists
- Whitelist mode moved to settings
Changes in the module are untested so there is a possibility that it isn't toggling roaming properly. Please leave feedback if it's working/not working in the app thread on XDA. If you don't want to test this, download the latest stable (v1.22)
- Bug fixes that stopped the app from working for some.
- Bug fix to Whitelist mode for single SIM phones
- Code cleaning
- Support for dual-sim on Lollipop 5.1 and onwards. (Thanks to Lion_1@xda for helping with the testing)
- Added Whitelist mode
- Small bug fixes
- Advanced force roaming option. Adds the ability to manually add networks on which to force the phone into roaming mode
- Minor bug fixes
- Fixed network mode not working caused by my code cleaning in v1.06
- Fixed crash when updating from v1.05 so that you don't need to clear data anymore
- Some code cleaning
- Added Paypal donate link in about for those that feel like it
- Added Force roaming option to force phone into roaming mode on domestic networks that aren't the home network.
- Bug fixes. The app could crash when launching it for the first time (or after clearing data) and when trying to remove a network with several MNC added to it.