Airplane Mode Helper
Airplane Mode Helper (formerly called Jelly Bean 4.x Airplane Mode Helper) allows other applications to control airplane mode on Jelly Bean 4.2/4.3, KitKat 4.4, Lollipop 5.0/5.1 and Marshmallow 6.0 (Android 4.2+) devices/ROMs exactly the way it was possible before Android 4.2.
Airplane Mode Helper is successor of Jelly Bean 4.2 Airplane Mode Helper.
This is generic helper - most applications capable of toggling airplane mode on pre-4.2 versions of Android are supported. The only unsupported applications are those that explicitly detect Android 4.2+ and disable/hide settings that control airplane mode (and usually show some kind of notice about Android 4.2+) in GUI. If you encounter such applications, please notify their developers about this workaround (ask them to bring airplane mode options back and display a warning on Android 4.2+).
Additionally Airplane Mode Helper offers Locale/Tasker plugin for airplane mode control (since version 1.0.3 the plugin must be explicitly enabled in settings).
Airplane Mode Helper must be activated via it's launcher icon and in Xposed Installer.
- Name changed from Jelly Bean 4.x Airplane Mode Helper to Airplane Mode Helper (all references to Airplane Mode Helper plugin in Locale/Tasker might need to be re-created due to this change).
- Fixed Locale/Tasker plugin on Marshmallow:
- Removed requirement for android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS permission for callers of Locale/Tasker plugin.
- Added Enable Locale/Tasker plugin setting.
- Added Require WRITE_SETTINGS permission setting.
- Fixed Xposed module detection on Lollipop.
- Improved logging.
- Minor cosmetic improvements.
- Fixed compatibility with Xposed framework v2.6+.
- Initial release.