XSTANA is an XPOSED-FRAMEWORK module that theme your navigation and status bars.
MAKE SURE THAT YOU FULLY READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR RATE THIS APP.
- A rooted device.
- Xposed-Framework running on your device.
*MAIN FEATURES* :
- Status Bar theme:
- Apply a theme on these icons: alarm, wifi, signal, bluetooth, gps, battery, sync, ringer, headset.
- Adjust what icons to theme.
- You can choose what icons to theme.
- Navigation Bar theme:
- Apply an embedded theme on these elements : back, back-ime, home, recent, menu, search, highlight, background(translucent mode only).
- Apply a personalized theme with your own images on : back, back-ime, home, recent, menu, search, highlight, background(translucent mode only), qmemo(LG), qslide(LG), dual window(LG), notification down/up(LG).
- Adjust : background, scale-type, buttons color.
- You should test at least one theme before upgrade to PRIME.
*KNOWN ISSUES* :
- Compatibility issues (like non-themed icons) with :
- Lollipop ROMS.
- Samsung Touchwiz ROMS.
- CyanogenMod Based ROMS.
- Bugs :
- Size of personalized buttons may change during device use. (depends on device).
- Misalignment of icons in the status bar. (depends on themes and device used).
- Longer recent and app listing charging time for some devices.
- Why is my icon/button the wrong one or wrong color?
- Color adjustement is maybe activated, deactivate it from adjustment options.
- Another module is in conflict with Xstana, maybe "Tinted status bar", "Flat style colored bars", "GravityBox" or other.
- Xstana is not fully compatible with your device.
- What does/will Xstana NOT do?
- It does/will not reorder icons/buttons.
- It does/will not resize icons/buttons/bars.
- It does/will not make navigation bar appear.
- It does/will not buttons function.
- It does/will not theme you battery icon if you use an aosp/touchwiz rom.
- It does/will not make your status and navigation bars support translucent mode.
- It does/will not color your status and navigation bars background when you are not in translucent mode.
- Why does Xstana not work at all?
- Xposed framework is maybe not running on your device, please install it : Xposed-framework Installer
- Your device/rom is not compatible with Xstana.
*WORKING CONFIGURATIONS* :
- Majority of Stock Based ROMS from JB to MM.
- ROVO89 : Xposed-framework creator.
*To report an issue or help to improve you can send me an email by using "Report an issue" option.
*To support my work and unlock all features of Xstana you can upgrade to PRIME.
-3 new navbar themes
-3 New NavBar themes.
-3 new navbar themes.
-3 new navbar themes
-1 new statusbar theme
- 3 new navbar themes
-2 new navbar themes
- Bug fixes
- Code optimization