SUSPENDED. I am currently a Grade 12 student in China, which means I will not be allowed to spend much time on developing in at least one year. All my Xposed modules are suspended during this year because debugging Xposed modules is a much too time-consuming job. I might come back to developement one year later if I still have the enthusiasm at that time. Thank you all for your support.
After nearly one year's silence, SwipeBack is now back alive, known as SwipeBack2.
SwipeBack2 is the continue of SwipeBack. It has still the basic feature, swipe-to-return gesture, inspired by the library SwipeBackLayout written by @Ikew0ng(a.k.a. IssacWong, 碎星iKe, 碎iKe). It provides a smooth, nature-like and highly customizable swipe-to-return gesture. This module is initially a wrapper of SwipeBackLayout in Xposed, and was welcomed widely by Xposed users. Gradually it has gained much new features that is more than SwipeBackLayout.
If you have installed the old SwipeBack, please uninstall it first, and then you can install SwipeBack2
When AndroidRunTime (ART) was released, Xposed was broken for months, during which SwipeBack was not maintained. Now that Xposed is back alive on Android 5.0, it is time for SwipeBack to get a reborn, SwipeBack2. SwipeBack2 is completely rewritten, and is now maintained by PaperAirplane-Dev-Team, a non-profit dev team, most of which are students.
* Swipe-to-return gesture
* Per-activity settings which means you are able to customize settings on each page of each app
* Experimental hacks for Lollipop (may not work, use with caution, do not turn it on globally)
* More experimental features are coming in future releases.
Note that SwipeBack2 is now only a rewrite and a port to Lollipop (but it still works on ICS/JB/KK). It has many work to-do, as:
* Pure-gesture mode (disable scrolling effects, enables compatibility with apps that consist of Fragments but not Activities, and can work with Browsers)
* Fully-costomizable trigger area (at any position on the edge, to fix compatibility with apps that has a gesture like drawers already)
* Automatic bug report and crash log submitter
* More (advices are always welcome)
SwipeBack2 is free software released under the terms of GNU GPLv3. Source code available at https://github.com/PaperAirplane-Dev-Team/SwipeBack
Q: Why renamed to SwipeBack2?
A: Because SwipeBack2 is completely rewritten, and is refactored to have a better stability and flexibility. And another reason is, that SwipeBack (us.shandian.swipeback) is blacklisted by Alipay because of the unsecure SwipeBack, so I just renamed it to SwipeBack2 (info.papdt.swipeback), hoping that it will not be blacklisted any more.
Q: Would you add feature X / fix bug X?
A: Feel free to send emails or open issues on GitHub page. I may not have time to reply to you all, but I will take a look at bug reports and feature requests and have the resonable ones implemented in new releases.
Q: SwipeBack is great! Do you accept donations?
A: Well, not now.
- Fix icons
- Add ability to show a notification shortcut to settings
This is a minor release, we will go to fix some bugs in the next few weeks.
- Fix crashes of the main app UI
- Fixes for apps with wallpaper