XuiMod - A Small Collection of Unique Features Ported From Other Roms and some by me.
Features of this Module:
•Seconds in StatusBar Clock (eg. 10:59:59am)
(Customizable with SimpleDateFormat, Boldable and Option for Upercase/Lowercase )
•BatteryBar (grabbed from PACman ROM)
•Customizable color for Battery Percentages (20% interval)
•Xylon Transitions Animation (grabbed from Xylon ROM - xylon_grouper_011_12-08-2012.zip to be exact)
•(slightly modified) TN Transitions Animation (grabbed from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1342643)
•Xperia Z1 Transitions Animation
•AOKP Animation Controls (for Android 4.3 and above only)
•Custom IME Animations
•ListView Animation (grabbed from RootBox)
•ListView persistent cache (Please experiment with this. Slower phones will have more noticeable effects.)
•Blacklist Apps from using ListView Animation
•Volume Disable in Lockscreen
(Useful for those who have volume wake. Don't want my pocket to change Ring Mode during meetings. Don't want to disable volume wake too, my power button is dying)
•Lockscreen Torch (inspired from mods for Samsung Phones)
•Randomized Quick Settings Tile Color (from TeamBAKED)(for Android 4.2 and above only)
•Classic Recents / Gingerbread App Switcher (from SlimRoms)
Version 1.9 (05 December 2013 / 0100 / GMT+8)
• Updated Japanese Translated (by WedyDQ10)
• Fix ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in Animation Controls
• Rewrote Test ListView Dialog (Now it allows translation)
• Scrolling Mods (Overscroll Distance, Overfling Distance, Friction, Max Velocity)
Using Scrolling Mods, you can enable the hidden overscroll bounce/rubber-band effect when scrolling. Just Increase Overscroll/overfling to a huge number (maybe 300?) and you'll see a overscroll bounce.
Version 1.8.1 (01 December 2013 / 2230 / GMT+8)
• Fix Animation Controls not disabled for those using Android 4.2 and below & wrong description
• Fix Notification Quick Setting not disabled for Android 4.1 and below
Version 1.8 (01 December 2013 / 1600 / GMT+8)
• Fix Seconds in Clock Skipping a little
• Change IME Animations Show/Hide Keyboard to proper APIs
• Small Optimizations to BatteryBar & System Animation First Loading.
• Small Optimizations to Volume Panel Mods.
• Randomized Quick Settings Tile Color (from TeamBAKED)
(Also works with Cyanogenmod's Quick Access Ribbon)
• Classic Recents / Gingerbread App Switcher (from SlimRoms)
Version 1.7.4 (20 November 2013 / 0100 / GMT+8)
(Emergency Update 2)
• Fix Throwable on JB4.2 and below causing IME Animations to not work
• Updated Japanese Translations (Thanks to WedyDQ10)
(Ugh.. I'm so careless)
Version 1.7.3 (18 November 2013 / 1200 / GMT+8)
• Fix Exception on JB4.2 and below causing IME Animations to not work
• Fix BatteryBar not showing on reboot if you use Regular Bar/Non-Symmetric Bar
Version 1.7 (17 November 2013 / 2210 / GMT+8)
• 1 Second Delay before Settings take effect when they are changed
(Settings should be less buggy)
• ListView Animation: Prevent unnecessary reflective calls to method if value is not used.
(Smoother Scrolling for all animations EXCEPT Fold & Unfold)
• Clock: Optimized custom clock time retrieving. (less lag)
• Clock: Option for Uppercase/Lowercase
• System Animation: Custom IME Animations < VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=072vGDMlMNw >
• BatteryBar: Gracefully Fade to new color. (when battery percentage change/settings changed)
• BatteryBar: Different Colors for different Battery Percentage.
• BatteryBar: Optimized updateSettings. (Settings will take effect faster)
• Lockscreen Torch: Added ICS + KK compatibility
(Note: As of the date this version was released, Xposed Framework is not compatible yet with KitKat)
If you use Default in IME Animations, Duration and Interpolator will not apply. I don't plan to + will not fix this. I added the IME animations of Xylon and TN and more in the future, so it's better to use those. Due to the way Android retrieves the animation, I had to use a "hack" to make this animation work. Thus, I cannot get the default animation (without incompatibilities with ROMs) since this is not officially supported.
Version 1.6 (14 November 2013 / 1200 / GMT+8)
• Animation Controls: Fixed animation not resetting to default when disabled.
• Animation Controls: Option for Randomized System Animation.
• Prevent App Overrides & Animation Duration is now useable with Animation Controls disabled
• System Animation: Added TokoROM Animations
• ListView Animation: Fixed Exception/Throwable during scrolling
- (1)Fold and Unfold animations should work properly now
- (2)ListView Animation is smoother
• Others: Updated Japanese Translations (Thanks to @WedyDQ10)
• Others: Added Color Picker (based on Daniel Nilsson's android-color-picker library)
Version 1.5 (10 November 2013 / 2340 / GMT+8)
• AOKP Animation Controls - for Android 4.3 and above only
• Added Japanese Translations (Thanks to @WedyDQ10)
• Added Sony Xperia Z1 Transitions. (extracted by @allenfoxtc)
• Added "Use HTML" to clock settings.
Version 1.4 (04 November 2013 / 2115 / GMT+8)
• Added ACCESS_SUPERUSER permission
• ListView Animations Blacklist feature.
• Modified Xylon Animations a little (Use Fancy Input Method Animation for normal one.)
• Added slightly modified TN Transitions Animation
Version 1.3 (28 October 2013 / 0900 / GMT+8)
• Torch Options to use TeslaLED, DashLight Torch or CM Torch
• Fix for Torch turning on with a quick single tap.
• BatteryBar Background (Show empty battery amount)
• Cleared Clutter. Moved HW Buttons options to a separate window.
• ListView Animation Duration by @Dzakus.
• Code Optimization by @Dzakus.
(Listview Animations are smoother; Performance varies for every phone)
Version 1.25 (16 October 2013 / 1800 / GMT+8)
• Emergency Fix for App FCs (Caused by checking for HW Keys)
• BatteryBar Height Preview will show Bar Color.
Version 1.2 (16 October 2013 / 0700 / GMT+8)
• Cleaned up codes (By @Dzakus)
• Volume Panel Alpha Preference with Visual Preview (By @Dzakus)
• BatteryBar Height Preference with Height Preview (By @Dzakus)
• BatteryBar / Clock don't need to restart SystemUI anymore
• Lockscreen Torch (Hold HW Buttons to turn on Flash)
If some settings Force Closes, please clear the app data.
THIS VERSION IS BROKEN
Version 1.1 (11 October 2013 / 1440 / GMT+8)
-Fixed Window Transitions Crashing Android on uninstall/update.
(will crash when updating from v1 to v1.1 , but v1.1 onwards wont have it anymore)
-Made Window Transitions require reboot
-Seconds will not skip from 59 to 00 anymore.
-Clock Settings and Seconds separated
(Bold,CustomClock will still work when seconds disabled)
Version 1.0 (10 October 2013 / 0000 / GMT+8)