Apply custom fonts on a Per-App Basis
This module allows you to use your own custom fonts not only without flashing a zip, but also have individual fonts for each individual app. However, due to Android's system permission, there is a catch. Changing fonts for apps will work without a reboot, BUT a reboot is needed to LOAD the fonts.. (See important below)
• If you change your Font Folder, a reboot is required.,
• If you add fonts to your font folder, a reboot is required.
• If you eject your SD-card, the loaded fonts will continue to be usable and changeable until reboot.
• It's recommended you do not store more than 500 fonts on your font folder if you have a single core phone. (Don't make the same mistake I did)
First Install Instructions:
1) Have Xposed Framework installed
2) Install PerAppFonts
3) Download Fonts on your internal/external SD card (if you haven't already)
4) Go to Preferences from the main screen of PerAppFonts
5) Choose the Font Folder
7) Start customizing!!
Version 0.3.2 (04 January 2013 / 1710 / GMT+8)
• Previous APK was corrupted. This should work.
THIS VERSION IS CORRUPTED.
Version 0.3 (04 January 2013 / 1345 / GMT+8)
• Add Russian Translation (By Teinharm from 4pda.ru)
• Hardcode the starting folder to be /sdcard/
(Prevents users from choosing /storage/emulated/0/ which is linked to
the sdcard but is not a symbolic link. Therefore, it will "not exist"
when booting up the system.)
• Show Warning if Emulated path is selected
Version 0.2 (15 December 2013 / 0100 / GMT+8)
• New App Icon (by @GriffinSauce)
• Reimplemented App List (by @Dzakus)
• Reimplemented Font Loading (by @Dzakus)
• Highlight Fonts that didn't load properly in Red (aka Incompatible Fonts)
• Optimizations for the Font Loader (May Fix External Fonts not loading)
• Optimizations for Settings Activity (May Fix Some FC's)
Version 0.1.2 (28 November 2013 / 0100 / GMT+8)
• Fix Font Folder Force Closing on ICS Devices.
• Fix Font not showing if it uses (caps) .TTF instead of (small) .ttf
Version 0.1.1 (23 November 2013 / 1700 / GMT+8)
• Fix Exception if font folder is non-existent.
Version 0.1 (23 November 2013 / 1240 / GMT+8)
• First Version Released