Paranoid Android's Halo Popup Floating Window ported to Xposed Framework. Can be used with Floating Notifications for a near Halo experience. This module will conflict with OmniROM's MultiWindow.
• Customizable Transparency, Size and Gravity for Halo Windows.
• Some System Options like enabling back bottom-app pause
• Resizable/Movable Windows for True Multi-Tasking
(Blurry video by me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHWaXTXIi94)
Movable/Resizable Windows: (with great help by gflam from init2winit)
• Drag ActionBar to move window (For older apps, drag Titlebar or the top most of the window)
• Drag Bottom-Left Triangle for resizing
• Long Press Bottom-Left Triangle for more options (Currently only transparency, more will be added)
• Customizable Size, Transparency and Color of Triangle
PS: Remember to enable it in the app.
This module is know to have some compatibility issues with Samsung TouchWiz ROMs.
If there are any issues and you would like to help in the development, please report it in the XDA thread.
As for other ROMs, you should be fine. However, if there are any other problems, please report it also to get help.
2.04 Beta - 02 November 2013 - 2350 GMT+8
• Changed apps opening over halo into a preference.
• Fix Triangle Showing as Squares for ICS
• Added Choosable Action for Triangle Long Press
• Added Bottom Right Quadrant with Single/Long Press Option
2.02 Beta - 29 November 2013 - 0900 GMT+8
• Added Restart SystemUI Option (Requires Superuser permission)
• Fix Apps Opening in Fullscreen above Halo Window
• Optimized (quite a few) Reflections in App Launch
• Possible Fix for some apps still not showing resize triangle
• Option for Quick Settings to be open in floating mode.
(Also works with Cyanogenmod's Quick Access Ribbon)
2.00 Beta - 27 November 2013 - 0010 GMT+8
• KitKat Compatibility! ~90% Compatible.
• Major Code Optimization for faster app starting
• Re-did UI to an actual preference screen
• Fix Transparency Dialog Percentage showing in black for some apps
• Fix Triangle not showing on some apps
• Fix Triangle not touchable on some apps (eg. Google Play)
• Customizable Triangle Color, Transparency, Size
• Option to have Single Click Notifications to open in halo. Long press to "Open Normally"
• Option to Disable Auto Close on Screen Off or Home Press
• Option to Allow App to be shown in Recents
1.24 Beta - 24 October 2013 - 1330 GMT+8
• Movable & Resizable Windows for all Apps
(Resizable, Movable, and Transparency Changer)
(See more info in description or in XDA thread.)
• Settings will be shown in categories
(Click Category Title to show settings)
1.22 Beta - 02 October 2013 - 0000 GMT+8
• Halo-ed Apps will now re-scale when rotating (Little bit buggy)
• SystemUI won't FC when "Open in Halo" is selected
• Some Black Background Issues Fixed
• Yet-some-more Fixes for Samsung's TouchWiz
1.20 Beta - 15 September 2013 - 2030 GMT+8
• BoatBrowser (and some other apps) FC fixed
• Added more Gravity Setting (Top-Center , Left-Center , Right-Center , Bottom-Center)
• Long Press Normal Notification in Notification Shade Dropdown will have "Open in Halo" option.
---- You need to turn ON "Long press notif. menu" in XHFW. Then restart your SystemUI by force closing it.
---- If it is compatible, SystemUI will open normally
---- If it is not compatible, SystemUI will have constant Force Closes (after which you must immediately turn it off)
-1.18 Beta / 9th September 2013 / 2130 GMT+8
-Cleaned up lots of codes (Should be faster now)
-Gravity Option to make window open in the corners
-1.16 Beta / 7th September 2013 / 2230 GMT+8
-MMS and other apps will not go back to homescreen anymore (hopefully)
-Testing some fixes for Samsung Devices
-beta1.14 (5th September 2013 / 9pm GMT+8)
-Added Toggle for Keyboard Mode (To disable the window moving up from beta1.12, change the mode to "Scale" or "Default")
-Added App Pausing (not so stable, [B]enable in settings by turning off Bottom App Pausing.[/B])
-Some fixes (removed useless codes, imports)