Tinted Translucent Status Bar
Tinted Translucent Status Bar ("TTSB") offers the possibility to use the "Translucent Mode" of the Android status bar and navigation bar in every app you want.
Like the new Android “Lollipop” or the HTC Sense 6 apps, but in every App.
Just download and activate in Xposed Installer and reboot (soft reboot should be enough), as Xposed Installer suggests.
After that, you don't need to reboot anymore when changing application settings, just restart the app (except you change values for launcher etc. which you can't restart directly).
Choose the apps and activities you want to be tinted, set the color and how the layout should be adjusted (just test the three values if it looks strange), and enjoy!
There's also a thing called "TTSB Community", where you can get settings from automatically.
You can submit your own experiences of settings, to make it grow and having settings for the most common apps directly, without needing to set them all manually.
This module is limited to Android 4.4+ systems, because only they have the KitKat gradient ability.
(This includes Lollipop.)
This module is in Beta state. The user interface isn't very comfortable, but it's usable.
Change your downloads to allow Beta applications to download.
- Added detection of hiding SystemUI controls (i.e. StatusBar and NavBar), so that the tint does not overlap a fullscreen or Immersive-Mode app.
This option is enabled by default. Turn off in General settings if you don't want it.
- Fixed new comments showing on top of the list.
- Fixed comments deletion.
- Fixed some parsing errors, either resulting in an FC or in untouched Activities instead of correctly tinted ones.
- Fix: FC when there are many comments
- Fix: username uppercase handling (no uppercase letters allowed)
- Fix: better username change (only change username)
- Fix: "Chosen" only showing on top-voted submit.
- Community passwords now auto-generated.
- Notification center added, to see new comments or votes.
- (Notification center, see above) Mentions by @(user)
Introducing the TTSB Community!
Submit your settings, download existing settings, vote for working/not working.
- Fix: Made scrolling in MainActivity a bit smoother.
- Fixed XHaloFloatingWindow.
- Fixed padding = nothing -> FC.
- Fixed landscape navbar options.
- Added option to only sync layout options.
- Fixed bug: Padding was not saved before.
- Added timestamps to database.
- Now showing if database settings are different from local ones: The pencil indicates that the settings are different.
- Fixed bug with FC when trying to enter custom advanced options without settings set.
- Fixed bug with copying of settings won't work.
- Fixed bug with the app list where it jumps back to the top when returning to it.
- Fixed bug with the app list where it does not show all apps sometimes.
- Fixed bug with CheckBoxes in the sync menu.
- Changed “increase status/nav height” settings unit to dp.
- Made debug log an optional setting.
- Added TTSB database connection, synchronization and suggestion ability.
- Several bug fixes.
- Changed the saving action to an ActionBar item. You have to click it to save settings instead of just hitting back, but this way it is saved 100%ly.
- Fixed wrong strings.
- Fix FC with general settings.
- Fix FC when adding empty padding.
- Many tinting engine changes, reworked nearly from scratch, new options, more options, ... (see xda for nearly full changelog)
- New TTSB Settings Code save format, see my GitHub Wiki for more infos.
- Better UI for many cases (still buggy).
Please clear data before/after upgrading from a previous version of TTSB.
Corrected “move behind bar” option.
- Added layout option “don't modify”
Fixes bug in apps with Navigation Drawer (YouTube, Play Store, Google+, ...)
See changelog from Beta 1.4!
Fixed bug that an excluded Activity could not be edited anymore.
No reboot needed if coming from Beta 1.4.
- Changed layout moving engine.
--> You have to re-adjust every layout setting after updating!
- Fixed bug with keyboard not moving the layout.
- Scrollable content now moves behind NavBar, but is accessable.
- Fixed bug with app crashing when using this module.
- Fixed bug with settings aren't working for some Activities.
- Color can now be set in #AARRGGBB or #RRGGBB
- Added possibility to exclude Activities from “.[ALL]” tinting.
- Fixed bug with settings, that you had to set an Activity twice to appear.
- Fixed bug increasing performance between the module's UI Activities.
- Fixed bug on some devices with the color boxes and autocompletion.
- Added navigation bar tinting.
- Added alphabetical order for apps and Activities.
- Added ability to tint all Activities of an app.