Lock screen widgets [L-M]
With this module you can add widgets to the stock lock screen.
You can modify:
- scale widgets.
- make the widget clickable (single, double or long click).
- disable the automatic updates.
Bonus: you can hide the clock, date and next alarm views. Also can set the position of the notifications.
Min android version: Lollipop (5.0).
- [Exclusive] 4 new exclusive features: widget rotation, unlock keyguard when the widget is clicked, gravity of the container, and don\'t move the container based on the number of notifications
- [Exclusive] Information of the donation dialog improved with a description of the current exclusive features
- [New] The previous exclusive features now are public: widget elevation, custom background color, widget translation, disable the bottom bar and hide shortcuts (read the previous changelog for more info)
- [New - About section] The link of my 2 new modules: Google play music notification seek bar and YouTube notification seek bar
- [New- About dialog] 3 new tutorials
- [New - Menu option] Dialog with extra information
- [New - Menu option] Hide icon from launcher
- [Fixed] Hide clock and date improved for some custom roms. Thanks to manos78 for the logs
- [Fixed] Translation now is in dip instead of pixels (update your old values)
- [Improvement] Update policy (widgets) improved: now stop listening updates when you have unlocked your keyguard
- [Improvement] Xposed code
- [Improvement] Debug mode
- [Improvement] Color picker
- [?] And maybe more...
REBOOT YOUR PHONE BEFORE OPEN THE APP
- Reboot your phone before open the app
- New feature, call it "my way to say thanks to the people that have donated or will donate". These features will be exclusive to the users that have donated, until the next update of the app (new exclusive features will be added and the previous will be public)
- (Exclusive: widget configuration) Widget elevation
- (Exclusive: widget configuration) Custom background color (if the widget is transparent)
- (Exclusive: widget configuration) Widget translation
- (Exclusive: bonus req reboot) Disable the bottom bar (phone and camera shortcuts)
- (Exclusive: bonus req reboot) Hide the bottom bar (phone, camera and unlock images)
- (Widget configuration activity) New assistant will help you with the zooper widgets
- Ambient display improvements (menu - enable ambient display improvements). Zooper widgets are not compatible with this feature (let me contact with the developer of the app)
- (About dialog) New section with tutorials. 1 new tutorial: zooper widgets
- (About dialog) The link of my 2 new modules: Qs X tiles per row and Navbar color when the keyboard is open
- Android M support
- And maybe more...
- You can set the background color of notifications
- Now can hide the status bar
- New option to set the container 'y' translation
- Bug fixed: with previous versions you can lose all the widgets in a specific scenario (open the widget configuration, then click back instead of the fab button and reboot)
- New dialog with my Paypal donation link
- Improvements when the app can't restore some previous added widgets
- You can set the position of the notifications (can use a negative value)
- Now can scale widgets
- Fixed the resizing problems when you maximize some widgets (chronus, DashClock, cm12 cLock, ..)
- New button to enable debug mode when the module is not loaded
- New material dark theme
- New pure black theme
Don't forget reboot your phone!
- Initial release