This Xposed module lets you save any Snapchat. It works for snaps and stories, both images and videos, you either sent or receive via Snapchat. It has the possibility to save snaps in a different folder for each user.
- Supports the latest Snapchat version (v8.0.0 at the moment)
- Saves boths sent and received snaps and stories.
- Works for both images and videos.
- Does not report as screenshotted.
- Option to sort snaps, stories and sent in different folders.
- Option to save Snapchats by username in sub-folders.
- Possibility to show a toast message once a Snapchat is saved.
- More to come, request it!
- Uninstall any version prior to v4.0.0 or it'll refuse to install.
- Make sure you install a version compatible with your Snapchat version.
- After installing, enable the module and reboot.
- After upgrading, reboot.
Having any problems?
- Make sure the module is enabled in Xposed Installer and you rebooted afterwards.
- Make sure you're using the most recent Keepchat version.
- Make sure your Snapchat version is compatible with that version.
Still not solved?
- Enable debugging in Keepchat Settings.
- Replicate the problem (do what you were facing a problem with).
- Send me your Xposed Log (found in Xposed Installer) in the XDA-thread. It might give me a clue about what's going on.
Any comments, requests or questions?
- I'm open to feedback, just say it!
- If you want a feature to be added and asked it nicely, I will consider it.
- If you have any questions or comments, name it in my XDA-thread.
This module is currently maintained by P1ngu1n, I want to thank Sturmen, stammler and Ramis for their great work at this module! Keepchat's source code is release under the GNU GPL v3 license.
This version supports Snapchat v126.96.36.199 up to v8.0.0
NOTE: Uninstall any Keepchat version prior to v4.0.0, otherwise it'll refuse to install.
- Compatibility with Snapchat v8.0.0
- Mainly internal improvements: refactoring and simplifying code
- Option to sort by username without having to sort by category
- Added option to hide the app from your launcher
- Rearranged preferences
- New icon, matching Snapchat and Snapshare
- Added Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Italian and Norwegian translations
- Removed Google Analytics and thus internet permission
I started a project to translate Keepchat to many languages, so we can bring Keepchat to everyone, you can help!
I'm saving for a development device, donations are highly appreciated and will be spent at this device. :)
Please let me know what you think of this module in this thread!
- fixed support for snapchat 188.8.131.52
- bug fix
- added support for the 184.108.40.206
- small bug fix
small bug fix
- updated to support 220.127.116.11 and above
- support for 18.104.22.168 added
- tiny bug fix
- removed support for older versions
- only works with the current stable ( 22.214.171.124 )
- included google analytics
- added support for the latest beta 4.1.13
- added support for the latest beta 4.1.12
- added support for the latest beta 4.1.11
- made a few changes with how settings work and it should fix the problems people have
- disabled support for saving sent snaps for these three beta (4.1.08, 4.1.09 and 4.1.09) due to major changes in snapchat code
- added new setting to save snaps into sub-folders by user name
- fixed small bug introduced by last version
- also trying a potential fix for the settings not being applied error
- added support for latest snapchat beta 4.1.07 and 4.1.07 Stable
- added support for latest snapchat beta 4.1.06
- added support for 4.1.05 (I did not add support for the 4.1.05 Beta as it would be pointless)
- added support for the latest Stable 4.1.03
- fixed a major bug for older versions of snapchat
- added support for the latest beta 4.1.03
- added support for all snapchat version 4.1.01 Beta and below. (Includes the 4.1.01 stable)
- fixed a bug with settings
- fixed a bug with the dialog boxes
- fixed bug that caused Errors 1, 2, 3
- added new setting for sorting images into folder
- little changes to make logs better