Play Store Changelog
Play Store Changelog is an Xposed Module to always display an app's full changelog instead of the first four lines. I created it because it annoyed it that I had to click 'Read more' to see the full changelog. Thereafter, it has the option to change the default pane from Store Home to My Apps.
Since v1.3.0 there's an option to auto-refresh the Installed Apps list. You don't have to do anything (only enable it), the list is refreshed automatically. When you re-open the Play Store the Installed Apps list will be refreshed and new updates (if any) will be shown. This should complete in a few seconds.
Simply enable the module and reboot. After you changed any settings they are applied instantly.
Play Store Changelog supports Play Store 5.0.31 and higher.
Having any problems?
- Make sure the module is enabled in Xposed Installer and you rebooted afterwards.
- Make sure you're using the most recent version.
- Make sure your Google Play version is compatible.
Still not solved?
- Enable debugging in the settings.
- Replicate the problem (do what you were facing a problem with).
- Send me your Xposed Log (found in Xposed Installer).
Any comments, requests or questions?
Play Store Changelog's source code is released under the GNU GPL v3 license.
- Play Store v6.8.20.F compatibility (latest version as of writing)
- Added the option to auto-refresh the Installed Apps list [beta] - Disabled by default, please give me feedback on this!
You don't have to do anything (only enable it), the list is refreshed automatically. When you re-open the Play Store the Installed Apps list will be refreshed and new updates (if any) will be shown. This should complete in a few seconds.
- Play Store v6.2.10 compatibility (latest version as of writing)
- Czech, Greek and Italian translation, thanks loqan, Vagelis1608 and jacknot
Google added obfuscation to v6.2.10, which is why this module broke. Simple explanation of what obfuscation is: it changes al kind of names internally, which means this module may need to be updated for every new Play Store update. I don't use Xposed myself anymore, so I don't use this module anymore too. I'm willing to maintain it for the community, if people still use this module. If there isn't enough demand, I don't know if I will keep updating this mod. So... let me know!
Edit: due to overwhelming response, I will happily continue to support this module!
- Rewrote the whole 'My Apps as default pane' code, this is way more dynamic and respects intents.
- Simplified Chinese translation by Anyoe
- Improved French translation by Micks29
- Worked around preferences not being loaded for some users, caused by a permission problem (detailed explanation). Open and close Play Store Changelog settings once for the workaround to apply.
- French translation, thanks Micks29
- Option to change the default pane from Store Home to My Apps
- Added a user interface to change your preferences
- Made showing the full changelog optional
- New Icon - thanks PünchUp