Xposed LED Control
This module allows you to change your LED color, on time, and off time, for each app.
If your ROM has an option to enable LED for apps, please enable this, otherwise, this won't work.
This is a limited version that allows 5 apps to be set. To set more apps, you need to install this unlock key https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mohammadag.xposedledco...
Screenshots can be found in the link above.
- Sony Xperia Z1 (4.3)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (4.4.2)
- Google Nexus 5 (4.4.2)
Advantages over other apps that don't use Xposed:
- Select any color you want, or type in a hex code, as long as your hardware supports it, it works.
- Lower memory usage, no services running in background.
- Doesn't require Android 4.3+ or an accessibility service, allowing you to have more services for other apps (e.g Tasker).
- Won't get killed by Android since it runs within Android.
- Works with all notifications, including ongoing ones.
- Compatible with all Android versions from 4.0.3 to 4.4.2.
- Almost no battery life used, since it doesn't use a Service, the module only turns on the LED and Android handles the rest.
Screenshots in Play Store link above.
- Implemented previews
- Fixed defaults overriding ours
- Removed Preview button
- Check if app provides a custom vibration, otherwise we set the default one.