Samsung Multiple Widgets
Android 4.2 introduced lockscreen widgets, which allow you to glance at your widgets without unlocking your device, even when it's secure.
Samsung decided to rip this apart, and disable widgets if the device is secured.
This mod fixes that, all while enabling a secure camera on the lockscreen when swiping right (Gallery button won't be shown).
If the camera doesn't show, you can force it in settings. To open settings, tap the module in Xposed Installer.
- Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S3 with 4.2.2 leak
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with 4.3 leak
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Untested KitKat support.
- Added settings activity to select whether or not to force the camera widget.
* Support for 4.3, tested on the Galaxy Note 2, will most probably work on the Note 3.
* Force the camera widget to appear, this should help S3 owners, as well as any user with a 4.3 device that doesn't have Samsung's shiny new camera.
* Widgets can now be edited in secure mode.
* You can now toggle between Favorite Shortcuts and Secure Camera in Lockscreen Settings (stock Settings app).