With Resflux, you can theme up your android easily and much more safely compared to the traditional decompiling/compiling way and that is thanks to the Xposed Framework.
You don't need to learn anything. Just focus on themeing... XD
With Resflux, you can also do the following:
- Replace icon and name of an app
- Translate an app from one language to another
- Override default settings inside different apps
and many more!
Resflux is also compatible to phones running GingerBread 2.3.6!
Please support Resflux. We accept any amount of donation through Paypal.
Our Paypal email is:
Thank you very much!
For suggestions, bug reports and feedbacks, please head over to Resflux's XDA-Developers thread.
- Replaced AAPT with ResourceFileParser library
(This will fix resflux compatibility issue with Kitkat and Lollipop. Marshmallow is yet to be tested. This change also causes resflux mapping of resources to becoming 2-10x faster than before)
NOTE: Resflux will fail to work when SELinux is enforced.
- disabled xposed installed check (xposed for lollipop)
- UI changes
- fix for colors not working issues.
- fix for double "#" on color resource's values.
- minor ui updates.
- The scroll position will remain and will not jump to the top when resetting/restoring a resource's value.
- Resflux Compiler link
- Fixed the resource name bug where an exclammation mark will appear before the modified resource's name.
- Forced the screen orientation of the Experiment area to stay in Portrait mode to avoid crashes when accidentally changed your phone's orientation.
- Added a possible fix for crashes on Import area.
- Increased the minimum width of dialogs to occupy some extra space on phones with bigger screen.
- Added labels to the tab buttons in the Experiment area.
- Updated the modified resource high-lighting feature for better visibility.
- Fast scroll enabled. Useful when you are trying to find a specific resource in the list quickly.
- Hold press a modified resource to restore its original value back.
- Clear cache action. If an installed app has received an update, it is a good practice clear the package's cache in Resflux so all changes to the resources to the updated app will become visible to Resflux.
- Added ability to supply a specific hex value to the color picker dialog as requested by many.
- Drawable picker dialog has been completely removed and replaced with an image chooser intent which will open the Gallery by default.
- When on drawable tab, you can change the drawable image preview's size by pressing the MENU key of your phone. Take note, this will not actually reflect to the final result but only to the previews.
- Other few minor UI changes.
- resource caching system for faster consecutive access.
- high-lighting of the modified resources to distinguish changes.
- added large heap attribute to the application element inside the android manifest file.
- empty package mods cleaner for the packages directory of Resflux.