XRecorder (Xperia Auto Call Recorder)
Enable auto call recording for Sony Xperia™ devices with stock firmware.
The module only works on device which has call recording feature.
On older firmwares, the feature is builtin.
On Lollipop, Sony split it into the app called CallRecording(com.sonymobile.callrecording).
- Auto record incoming calls
- Auto record outgoing calls
- Change store directory (depends)
- Change file name pattern
- Sony Z1 5.1.1 (v2)
- Sony P 4.1 (v2)
- Sony Z1 4.4.4 (v1)
- Sony Z1 4.2.2 (v1)
Screenshots in Google Play
* fix error handling multiple calls at once
* fixed incorrect call type recognition on old firmwares
+ call type(incoming/outgoing) in file name(@see `File name pattern` option)
* independent control for incoming and outgoing calls in com.sonymobile.callrecoding
* fix issue can not get caller info on old firmwares
* disable option while `Change Store directory` is not work
* Improved support for old firmware(Xperia P etc.). Known issues: Change store directory or Change file name pattern may failed
+ Material Design
+ Lollipop support (com.sonymobile.callrecording required)
* Redesign for other firmwares (KK, JB, etc)
+ added zh_CN translation
+ added ja translation
* fixed issue of using previous caller's infomation while caller is unkown