Apps can launch other apps' activities inside their task. This makes it impossible to switch back and forth between the two. This module sets the FLAG_ACTIVITY_NEW_TASK flag when starting a new activity, which 'fixes' that. See the XDA thread for more info.
- Compatibility with Lollipop.
- Added Spanish translation and updated Portuguese (Brazil) and Slovak translations. Thanks to Jose Artuñedo, meatboy371 and ja-som.
- The blacklist/whitelist settings are now only reloaded when necessary. Shouldn't make a big difference unless you have huge lists.
- 4.4.3 fix: get the context using a different method (fixes logging on 4.4.3).
- Added Portuguese (Br) translation by meatboy371.
- Added Spanish translation by Jose Artuñedo (@JoseArtuRod)
- Only use context for logging;
- Try to get the context in an alternate manner if the first one fails;
- Bug fix: current package wasn't being detected properly;
- Only start activities in a new task when the caller does not expect a result (different, more general implementation.) Fixes issues with e.g. Mobile ODIN file selection, WhatsApp image sharing, etc.
- Reverted back to hooking ActivityRecord's constructor. Should solve the issue where some activities' launches weren't being detected.
- Updated Slovak translations
You need to clear the app's data.
- Ignore activities that are launched by their own apps;
- Added filtering options back. You can choose between the whitelist and the blacklist, but the no filtering option has been removed;
- Added help dialogs for the whitelist/blacklist/log;
- Bug fix: duplicate log entries when returning to the app with the log viewer open.
- Other minor changes: use icons for action bar items, reorder preferences.
Something went wrong with 1.9 while building, and caused it not to work. Rebuild.
- Removed none/blacklist filtering options. The whitelist is always used now (renamed to "Enabled Components") which means that you must configure the module, as it won't do anything by default.
- Reverted back to hooking Activity.startActivity(Intent, Bundle). Other methods used to start an Activity require the usage of FLAG_ACTIVITY_NEW_TASK, so it doesn't actually make sense to hook anything else. Also removed the alternate way to get a context as it shouldn't be needed anymore.
- Check if FLAG_ACTIVITY_NEW_TASK is already set, and do nothing if that's the case (the activity won't be logged either.)
- Updated Slovak translations (by ja-som.)
- Fix some crashes at startup;
- Add FLAG_ACTIVITY_NEW_TASK flag instead of overwriting it. This fixes issues with XHalo and some apps showing in recents when they shouldn't;
- Updated translations.
Different hook, the previous one didn't catch all new activities.
Removed unnecessary logging.
Added whitelist. You can either choose the whitelist or the blacklist now to filter activities, or none if you use neither.
- Added option to enable/disable the blacklist (and log.) The blacklist requires a few extra calls which are unnecessary if you don't use it, so I'd advise you don't enable it unless you need it.
- Cleanup/better performance for the log viewer.
- The mod will now only modify intents that should be modified. This should fix all breakage without needing the blacklist. \o/
- Log viewer improvements: tapping on an item now removes it from the list after adding it to the blacklist, and a toast is shown to indicate if it's been added to the blacklist.
Use flat text file for storing the logs instead of SharedPreferences. This is much better for performance, especially if the log gets long
Clearing the application's data is recommended (nothing bad will happen if you don't, but the old log won't be cleared from SharedPreferences if you don't.) Sorry for the inconvenience.
- The blacklist is now for activities (that are about to be launched,) not the class name that launched the intent.
- You can enable/disable logging from within the app.
- Added log viewer to the app. You can tap a log entry to directly add it to the blacklist.
Fixes for the two icons appearing in the launcher.
Disable text correction when adding a blacklist item.