RootCloak (with 5.x and 6.x support)
This allows you to run apps that detect root without disabling root. You select from a list of your installed apps (or add a custom entry), and using a variety of methods, it will completely hide root from that app. This includes hiding the su binary, superuser/supersu apks, processes run by root, and more.
Note: On 2015-09-07, the package name for RootCloak was changed from com.devadvance.rootcloak to com.devadvance.rootcloak2 as part of a build system change. To update from versions below 1.5, you must uninstall any previous version before installing 1.5 or later.
-Root (otherwise why use this ;) )
1) Make sure you have Xposed Framework
2) Install RootCloak.
3) Enable RootClock in the Xposed Installer app. Do this by opening Xposed Installer, going to Modules, and pressing the check box next to RootClock.
4) Reboot your phone.
5) Open RootClock settings (just open the app from the launcher), and then go to Add/Remove. This is where you will change which apps RootCloak hides root from.
6) If the app you want is not among the default apps, press the + button to add it. Find the app in the list, and press it to add it to the list.
7) Exit RootCloak settings. If the app you just added was already running, either FORCE CLOSE it, or reboot your phone.
8) Run the app to see if root was successfully hidden.
For a list of working and non-working apps: https://github.com/devadvance/rootcloak/wiki/Working-and-Nonworking-Apps
Frequently Asked Questions: https://github.com/devadvance/rootcloak/wiki/FAQs
Please create an issue on Github (or post on XDA) if you find an app that RootCloak successfully or unsuccessfully works with, or if you find any issues or bugs!
Many fixes from hikaritenchi (mostly build-related), hide ADB (pylerSM). Additional version increment to avoid any issues.
Fixes Russian strings and package name (may fix some bugs)
This should be working again.
Merged in change from ChongTang that updated the xposed_Init file.
This is the new version using Android Studio and a different package name. This pulls in a couple fixes from abdulmoeedammar, and is compiled using Gradle. Please uninstall the old package (com.devadvance.rootcloak) before installing this one!