Flat Style Colored Keyboard
- Works ONLY with Android 4.3.x - 6.0.x
- Supported ONLY Google / AOSP / Swype keyboards
- One global foreground & background colors for all applications.
- Ability to change text font.
- Keyboard height scale within interval 60%-120% // doesn't work on Google Keyboard with version 5.+
- Foreground & background colors are defined separately for each application.
- 4 different background styles for keyboard keys.
- different keyboard background patterns.
- Auto Tinting per each application.
-- added ability to change text font // FREE feature ;)
Few simple steps for applying new font:
- open 'Fonts' page and app creates needed folders on your storage (full path you can find in toolbar)
- copy your font files into this folder
- select your font in 'Fonts' page
- reboot your phone
- enjoy your new font
-- fixed crashes in some application pages on android 4.x
-- fixed some issues with navbar buttons tinting
-- fixed some issues with new Gboard keyboard tinting
-- updated app UI
-- fixed several visual issues on Google Keyboard
-- added support for Google Keyboard with version 5.+
-- fixed unchanged navbar icons tinting on some roms
-- fixed untinted background for some views with chinese language in Swype Keyboard
-- added 2 new experimental backgrounds
-- added several new key backgrounds
-- added several new gradient background themes
-- added support for themed Google Keyboards by SHAFTAMLE XDA user
-- fixed issue with colored navbar buttons
-- added support for Amazon version of Swype keyboard
-- fixed issues related to Android 6.0
-- added tinting for Swype's keyboard emoji page
-- fixed Swype crash after new updates
-- fixed FCs on some devices when you clicked "keyboard background styles"
-- added one more keyboard background pattern
-- attempt to fix lags when applied some background pattern
-- added 2 keyboard background themes with hexagons
-- fixed some tinting issues with japanese, chinese & korean languages for Swype keyboard
-- added compatibility with Swype keyboard
-- fixed broken display of emoji page with the latest Google Keyboard version
-- raised maximum supported android version to 5.1
-- changed keyboard scale interval to 60%-120% to prevent strange behavior and view
-- fixed minor ui issues which appeared with latest keyboard versions
-- added ability to change keyboard height
- attempt to fix bug: auto tinting doesn't work on ZenFone
- added ability to select bar for color taking for autotinting
- Fixed issue with incorrect spacebar backgroud style
- Fixed bugs which appeared after Google released its keyboard with version 4.0.+
- Fixed minor bugs
- Fixed minor bugs
- Adapted for version 3.2.19963.1491898
- Updated Polish translation
- Updated UI: changed switch button style
- Improved Auto Tint feature
- Fixed minor bugs
- Added translations for such languages: German, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak
I changed core of my application, so if you have already installed application with version 1.09 and lower and you have some problems, just completely reinstall application.
- Added 'Reset color' button for 'Per app colors configuring'
- Added EXPERIMENTAL option for auto tinting: 'Respect manually defined colors'
- Added EXPERIMENTAL feature: navigation bar auto tinting
P.S. If some EXPERIMENTAL features don't work for you, just send me email with details and disable it and waiting STABLE version.
- Added HEX input field for default colors
- Fixed unstyled buttons on Emoji page
- Fixed System UI crashes when enabled Auto Tinting feature. Now if I can't auto detect colors I just use default or manually defined colors.
- Added auto tinting feature for lazy people :) DEMO
- Fixed bug when you can't click "Apply" and "Cancel" buttons in "Take color from screen"
Added ability to change keys background style.